Science communication plays a vital role in an individual’s academic career. Being able to effectively disseminate research findings within the community and to consider collective opinions in prioritising research needs is an important attribute of scientific maturity. In keeping with its mandate to empower future leaders, we are hereby announcing our upcoming series of workshops to be held prior to and during our conferences.
- Workshops will be held both during and prior to the commencement of the conferences.
- Workshops held during the event will be given a time frame of 45-60 minutes.
- These workshops can either be conducted solely by an individual or by a group of 3-4 participants with each explaining their part.
- Workshops held prior to the conference can be of 4-5 hours with interested participants enrolling their names at least 30 days before the commencement of the workshop.
- Pre conference workshops are mostly encouraged in the conference hosting nation to attract maximum participation and provide a brief idea about the upcoming event.
- These workshops can be conducted by an Organizing Committee Member of the respective conference belonging to the hosting country.
- All attendees of the pre-conference workshop are eligible for an additional registration waiver if they register for the main event.
Keynote Connect's workshops are a unique opportunity for doctoral students, post doctorates, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs to receive hands on learning experience from the adepts of science and technology. These workshops also provide an opportunity to the young and budding researchers to discuss and learn various key intakes provided during the course of the workshop. The workshops aim at skill as well as perspective building for the most aspiring talents by bringing young scientists and senior mentors together to provide a platform for discussion and learning. The main draw for our attendees will be the potential to acquire a new skill and specialized knowledge through workshop activities they can apply to their day-to-day or future skill set.